Surprising facts about sex you probably didn’t know
There’s so much to know when it comes to sex, the list is long. So we thought we list 12 surprising facts about sex you probably didn’t know. From the average time spent kissing in a lifetime to the average speed of ejaculation….
1.The average length of a penis is 5.16 inches when erect.
2. Thirty minutes of active sex burns around 200 calories. Beats jogging!
3. In a lifespan, we spend 14 days and 2 weeks kissing or a total of 336 hours.
4. The more sex you have the more you want to have. Does that mean that maybe if we start having less sex we want it less as well? Makes you think….
5. A quarter of all penises are slightly bent. So you have nothing to worry about.
6. Orgasm gap is a real thing. With 75% of men and only 29% of women orgasming during penetrative sex.
7 A teaspoon of semen has 300 million sperms. That’s packing a lot in such a small amount, impressive.
8. Semen has only 7 calories.
9. The average speed of ejaculation is 28 mph.
10. More women reach orgasm through clitoral stimulation than penetrative sex.
11. A woman’s orgasm releases painkilling endorphins.
12. The vibrator was invented in the 19th century for treat ‘hysteria’. What an invention it proved to be.